Saturday 19 June 2010

Heart Ring


The woman I bought it for is a business woman, and as such, she tries to keep everything appropriate and discreet. I got this ring with the help of a friend. It's not big or flashy or expensive, which is what I need when only making the first commitment (as opposed to an engagement proposal). It's appropriate for work in that it's not a distracting piece. It's smaller than I thought it would be, but I know very little about jewelry. Overall, it is a very beautiful ring. It came in a nice sky blue box with a white bow on top. She was ecstatic about receiving it, and she thinks it's lovely - she would tell me if she didn't like it. I'm happy with my purchase. Diamond Heart Promise Ring Crafted in Sterling Silver .07ct

My 13 yr. old son ordered this ring for his girlfriend. He gave it to her today and she was so excited. It really is adorable. Only reason I didn't give 5 stars, the diamond is quite cloudy. But I mean, for the price I guess you could expect that. She didn't seem to mind.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Heart Ring Heart Ring Heart Ring