Thursday 10 June 2010

Cleaning - cleaning, good


I was confused on getting replacements for the swiffer max that my wife and I use .... found out that it is now the swiffer xl. We swear by this product. It is great for quick dustups between vacuumings and is probably the best on the market for hardwood floors ... it was even recommended to us by a hardwood installer. Swiffer Sweeper X-Large Disposable Sweeping Cloths, 16-Count Boxes (Pack of 3)

Swiffer products are a convenient,sanitary way to help keep my house allergy free. The Swiffer Max cloths that were sent to me were the "xtra large" ones which covered the Swiffer Max sweeper more fully and were easier to put on than the original Swiffer Max clothsSwiffer Max Dry Disposable Sweeping Cloths, 16-Count Box (Pack of 3). Buying them on Amazon is much easier than trying to find them in the stores and the value is right.

I bought the larger swiffer for dusting in the store and now I can't find the X-Large sweeping cloths anywhere but online. I was happy to find them here. Received them quickly and the bulk rate prevents me from having to buy too often. Exactly what I needed.

When my house was rebuilt with hardwood laminate floors, the contractor left one of these swiffers behind. We couldn't find any replacement cloths locally and really liked them. I was able to find them through Amazon and the price was reasonable. They work great and last a long time. If you're looking for these and you have the swiffer, I don't need to convince you as you already know. I will and have already purchased more of these and will again when I run out. - Swiffer Dry Mop - Sweeper - Good - Cleaning'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cleaning - cleaning, good cleaning Cleaning - cleaning, good