Saturday 8 May 2010

Yoga Block Ergonomic - ann hyland, p90x


I needed 4 yoga blocks for my fitness dvd The A.R.T. Method by Terri Walsh (LOVE IT). These blocks work perfectly, they are the right height, length and width for all of the moves that I need them for. Also, they support my weight for the few moves that I need to step up onto a single block.



These blocks are soft on my hands, cushion impact, don't stick to me when I sweat (never knew how important that was) and yet firm/strong enough to hold my weight on just one block. Also, the color is so neutral that I can put the blocks in my bookcase when I'm not using them and they don't scream "Exercise equipment".



What more can I ask for? If I need more yoga blocks in the future I will definitely be coming back to get these again. Gaiam Solid Block, Chai - P90x - Ann Hyland - Yoga - Straps'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Yoga Block Ergonomic - ann hyland, p90x ann hyland Yoga Block Ergonomic - ann hyland, p90x