Friday 28 May 2010

Mens Yoga Clothing - yoga mats, yoga


Perfect size for average mat (would definitely fit a thick one) and even a average size towel. Front pocket big enough to hold phone and some cash. I love the front attachment - perfect for keys. Material softer than expected - nice!



I use it when I ride my bike to yoga class. The strap is adjustable, and it doesn't slide around on my shoulders.

My only complaint is that the green looks much brighter on line. It's not really a grass green - more on the khaki side. I like the bag enough to make peace with that.



Also perfect for guys or anyone tired of the whole lotus blossom look that seems to dominate yoga style. prAna Unisex Yoga Mat Holder, Black, One Size

I've got a plump prAna yoga mat, so I needed a bag that was big enough for the mat to fit inside easily (in other words, no straining and stuffing). And I wanted something without much of a design. This bag ticks both those boxes. It's also large enough for a modest-sized towel to slide in along with the mat. On the outside, it has a velco-flapped pocket to hold things like gym passes, a plastic clip for other parcels to be attached to it, and a carrying strap. A good value for the money--I'm very happy with it.

I use this bag to transport my Jade Harmony yoga mat. It's perfect. Adjustable shoulder strap makes carrying on bike or moto very easy. Has a pocket for keys, wallet, etc... Looks great and is pretty well made.



Highly recommended.

I must have spent about two days searching both online and offline stores (all over Amazon, Google Shopping, Paragon, Lulu Lemon etc) for a yoga mat bag and I have to say I am very happy with this choice. First of all, the color is lovely, understated but still has character. I feel like my mat can breathe (it could stand a little more mesh to let air go through the mat but by loosely rolling my mat, the bottom mesh works fine, my mat doesn't stink or anything) and best of all there is room for my Aurorae Classic Yoga Mats - Ultra Thick, Extra Long with Rising Moon Focal point Icon, Illuminating Colors, Eco Safe, Free from Phthalates and Latex which is extra long and thick AND a water bottle AND a towel. I'm sure I could fit more in there if I tried. The carrying strap can be adjusted around 5-6 inches depending if you want it just over one shoulder or around both of them. The strap isn't amazing but it works fine. I just love this thing, it has everything I want from a mat bag.

*Note; I've only had it for a few weeks so I don't know how long it will last but it feels well-made so I think there's a few years to it. - Yoga Accessories - Yoga Bags - Yoga - Yoga Mats'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Mens Yoga Clothing - yoga mats, yoga yoga bags Mens Yoga Clothing - yoga mats, yoga