Monday 31 May 2010

Foam Blocks - exercise, blocks


This block is not a "standard size" yoga block; so carefully measure what size you are looking for, and then compare your notes with the dimensions of this item. The durability of the item appears to be good; just doesn't quite give me both the depth and height I was hoping for. 3 inches x 9 inches x 6 inches High Quality Yoga Block

These yoga blocks are great - they are just like the ones I use in class. By having these props it is much easier to get into a yoga pose that stretches the right muscles. I like that the blocks aren't as hard as wood. I also like that they are very light weight.

Anybody over 6 feet tall should use a block in yoga. This is a sturdy, inexpensive one. Chicks also dig it when it looks like you know what you're doing in class, nothing screams "I'm a yoga veteran" more than a block. Highly recommended.

This is a nice sturdy and pretty purple block. However, at first use it feels a little unstable, maybe due to the slightly narrower with that what I am used to. Still, overall I am happy with it. I would probably buy it again if I ever needed another one. The beveled edges are nice, they make it more comfortable under my hand. - Exercise - Blocks - Yoga Blocks - Yoga'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Foam Blocks - exercise, blocks exercise Foam Blocks - exercise, blocks