Wednesday 26 May 2010

Excellent Product


I was very pleased with this product. After trying to use standard vacuums in my business of cleaning foreclosed homes we needed something better. I am happy with the handle that folds down for easier transporting in the back of my truck. This has a silent mode when needed, and a booster for extra heavily soiled carpet. It uses a heavy cord which comes with it.I would recommend this vacuum for both home & business. Hoover C1660-900 Hush Bagless Upright

I picked this up for our office cleaning service to use but tried it out when I first unpacked it. If I had seen it before I got my Dyson, I would have chosen it instead because it is self propelled. When the cleaning lady tried it, she said it was "awesome."

I bought this vacuum in December for my cleaning business, it is great. My clients like how it picks up and leaves fresh vacuum lines in the carpet. It empties easy, it cleans easy. I bought washable filters, those are awesome. The cord is 40 feet, it could be longer for some houses, it does not wrap around the cord winder very well, it falls out all the time. I just bought another one for my back up. This is the first vacuum that I have owned for my business that has not broke down in the first 3 months. I would keep buying this if they keep selling them. I would like to buy one for my own use at my house. I need to wait for my other one to go out.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Excellent Product Excellent Product Excellent Product