Tuesday 25 May 2010

College Planner - weekly planner, daily planner


Beautiful Date Book. I love the art work on the cover. Each month that there is a holiday, they put some kind of special artwork on the date of the holiday. Valentines Day will soon be here and on that day they have a pair of red lips. I would recommend this calendar for those who are very detailed orientated and uses the space for all pertinent information. 2011-2012 Daily Fashion Day Planner Organizer Agenda (August 2011 Through July 2012)- Black

I recently started a photography business, and one day I realized that I had no place, other than our wall calendar, to keep track of appointments and shoots that I had set up. I started looking for a planner to help me to keep everything organized, but nothing suited me. Most of the things were leather, and while I like leather, I didn't need something quite that expensive. Many were huge, and very few had a little calendar for each month as well as a daily planner.



This planner was perfect for me. It's small, so I can easily carry it around in my camera bag, and it's extremely stylish. My daughter continually wants to steal it, and since she's a little fashionista, that's saying something. I love that it has not only the daily planner, but the monthly one as well, so that I can know, at a glance, what I've got going on. I'd say that this is more than just a student planner, and that it works perfectly for adults as well!

These planners are awesome!! I have gotten soo much compliments on it! The design is definately a hit! It is so easy to organize and makes my life so much easier! These are definately the best planners out there!!!

I'm not raving about this product as much as others did because I wasn't completely satisfied with the product. First, for some reason, I thought that the cover was a hard cover, but its not. This was put in as a college planner, but only had 2 sheets for classes. It would work for someone who is enrolled in semester systems, but for people like me, who are in quarter systems, I need a minimum of 3 and maybe even 4 if I take summer classes.. Anyways.. I think I'm going to buy another planner because I would just like to use one planner for the whole academic year.

This planner is so cute! I love the little fashion tips and fun stuff in it, and it has plenty of space for writing everything I need to fit in each day. I'm totally buying a similar one from the same people for next year! :)

I bought this planner mostly for the decoration aspect. Love itt. Its pretty simple but pretty all the same. Does the job. Keeps me organized. Wish it had those little stickers for exams and birthdays or whatnot. I'm in college but a little eye candy is always welcome. - Student Planner - Weekly Planner - Planner - Daily Planner'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


College Planner - weekly planner, daily planner student planner College Planner - weekly planner, daily planner