Saturday 17 April 2010

Sport Watch - f1, watches


I have had my Formula 1 non-chrono for almost 4 years and wear it quite frequently. I like the style, comfort, and durability of the case and bracelet. It wears well and can take some abuse.



BEWARE OF THE MOVEMENT!!



I'm glad I bought mine from a brick and mortar dealer and also bought the extended warranty. I had to send it to TAG for service 4 times for problems with the movement. The last time they returned it to me they actually replaced the entire insides of the watch.



I have a friend who had similar issues with his Formula 1 chronograph as well. They just sent him a completely new watch! The last time (5th time, mind you) that I sent the watch in for servicing was because the crown got stripped. It cost me over $130 since I was out of warranty.



I love the watch and it was my first "expensive/high-end" watch. I have been really disappointed with it. I really *do* love the style, though. It's really comfortable and still looks pretty new. TAG Heuer Men's WAH1111.BA0850 Formula 1 Professional Watch

Very nice and solid watch. The brushed stainless steel bracelet feels and looks as though it should cost lots more.

The Amazon service was excellent and since this is the first time I have purchased a watch from Amazon, will definitely do so again in future (as after my price checks in various corners of the world, even in duty free shops at airports) the purchase from Amazon was definitely the least expensive.

My last watch was a wittnauer. It was very slim and I thought twice about getting a watch with a thicker face, but I am extremely pleased with the Tag Heuer that I purchased (WAH1111). I would absolutely recommend this watch for anyone. The hands light up well in the dark and overall the watch feels great on my wrist.

I purchased this TAG Heuer as an early christmas pressie for myself...first of all hats off to Amazon for a speedy and smooth delivery to Germany! I was pleasantly surpised with this watches size, not too big for a rather small men's wrist. Very well made and keeps time perfectly, so far it hasn't gained or lost a second! Craftsmanship is nothing to worry here, even the cheaper models have this "TAG touch" to them. The white dial looks sporty yet elegant enough with the black titanium coated bezel, I tried a black dial in comparison and the whole watch seems to look "bigger" whereas the white dial makes it look smaller (at least to my eyes!). Readability is excellent in almost all lighting conditions.

If you're on the fence for one of those I'd strongly advise you to go for it - you'll get great value and a really durable watch for your money!

I received my watch with a dead battery and defective movement piece. Knowing Amazon's reputation I just got a new battery and replaced the movement mechanization then advised Amazon. Within two weeks my American Express was credited for the cost. THAT'S WHY I DO BUSINESS WITH AMAZON!



Bill M. Taylor

CEO

Tandem Inc.

It is a Tag Heuer, smaller that I imagined. Good quality product.

Good: the size, the weight, the price.

Bad: white inside color (my mistake!):it is not easy to read the watch indications. The belt close is very difficult to work with and for that reason i scratch my fingers every time when I take out the watch.



All above: very nice and good watch at very good price

I have a love for high end watches, and this is no exception. The Tag Heuer line of watches are high end and great quality. I could not believe I got this watch for this price. To all of the skeptics out there this is a legit watch, not a knock off. If it is any help I also work in the jewelery industry with an expertise in watches. This watch is the real deal. - F1 - Formula 1 - Sport Watch - Watches'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Sport Watch - f1, watches watches Sport Watch - f1, watches