Sunday 25 April 2010

Short Socks - whales, short socks


I loved these socks until they wore on the bottom of my foot where the stripe is. The stripe is thinner material than the plush sock. Bad design. All of the socks in the set are slowly wearing the same way. adidas Women's Cushioned Var 3-Pack Low Cut Sock, Black/White, Shoe Size (5-10)

These socks fit and felt great the first time i wore them. After a few times through the laundry, they have developed these very annoying little bumps on the inside of the heels. They now hurt when I wear them to run in, they are very rough. Terrible materials. I will have to throw them out.

I didn't have any problems with these socks. They fit comfy and are holding up well - much better than I expected for 4 bucks! I didn't have any of the issues that the other reviewers had. The band in the center is an arch support band and is quite comfortable. I prefer socks with the center band - they just seem more comfortable to me.The heel and toe are thicker material than the band, but the band is not wearing out or wearing thin or anything like that. Most socks with the center band are made this way - the band is a different material type or thickness/type of knit.My daughters use these for sports and they are holding up very well to vigorous wear and being washed often in bleach etc. I use them for just regular everyday socks and I like them. They are comfy. Not loose on the foot and not too tight. They are soft and breathable. They do not ride down into your shoe as you wear them and they do not lose their shape and stretch out after wearing and washing them.Fot the price they are great and I am buying more. - Short Socks - Women - Whales'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Short Socks - whales, short socks whales Short Socks - whales, short socks