Friday 2 April 2010

Mesh-mellow Slipper - glitter, tecnica


I love them. It's the most lightweight and warm winter boots, that I've ever had. They very comfortable. But... It made me very, very upset. After only two times worn the sole on one boot has broken. Just has cracked... I don't know what to do with this now. It's quite expensive boots, so... I am upset. Tecnica Women's Moon Boot Cold Weather Fashion Boot,Brown,45-47 EU (11-13 M US Women's)

These boots are awesomely warm and very cute! They have a very nice lacing system which makes them mold to your feet. Just becareful to pick your feet up when walking on carpeted floors, as u will trip from time to time from the grip! =)I have even worn these without socks to make a run and my feet stayed warm and comfortable!



PS I also have big legs and they slouch down comfortably as well, but not too much or they will be a bit more bulky!

Just spent four days in Berlin, Germany. The weather was really cold and there was snow everywhere on the streets. We spent most of the days doing tourism, walking the city from one place to another. I was lucky I could borrow a pair of these from my brother in law, saved my life. Not sure why it says here they're for women. They're clearly for both women and men, IMO.



They're super easy to wear, and really comfortable. Keep your feet warm and totally dry. They're also very comfortable and allow you to walk a lot without issues. Now I'm thinking about buying a pair, although I will mostly not need them in Western Washington weather except when we go to the snow.



About the reviewer who says the soles are too thin, these boots are to be worn on snow, where their soles won't suffer as much wear. About not having any foot support, that's another thing I love about them. You feel like walking barefoot, which is great, IMO.

These boots are super cute and very warm! Very light There is no support for the instep so in spite of the comfy inside my feet were in pain after an hour. I remedied this with added arch inserts. The soles on these boots are soooo thin! After 1 day the soles were evidently worn. I had to remedy this with some added Yaktrax. I swear I would rather pay a little more for a boot I could wear for longer than a few weeks!



After adding insoles and Yaktrax I ended forking out an extra $50. I was able to save the boots so I could wear them longer. - Tecnica - Glitter - Moon Boots - Snow Boots'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Mesh-mellow Slipper - glitter, tecnica tecnica Mesh-mellow Slipper - glitter, tecnica