Friday 2 April 2010

Heart Ring


The stones are smaller than they look in the picture! The sterling is much more shining though. The above both add up together, you basically only see the heart design and can't really tell that there are stones! Three Stone Diamond Heart Shape Promise Ring in Sterling Silver ( Sizes 4-9)

I bought this ring for my girlfriend. I was a little worried because the product image looked a little off-colored, but the reviews said it was much more polished than the image suggested. The reviews were right, this ring is absolutely beautiful. It arrived in a nice box and the shine on the ring was magnificent. The stones do seem a little small, but I bought the ring because I liked the heart design, which is the noticeable aspect. All-in-all a great buy that I am very satisfied with.

We got this for our 14 yr odl daughter for Christmas as a promis ring. She wears it everyday, and cherishes it. My only complaing is that the band, the part that toches the palm of her hand, has turned dark. Other than that, it was a really nice peice for a great price!

this ring arived 1 week late to my destination in florida.because of the fact that i was running a thight line with my girlfriend's birthday this was very frustrating for me.i had to get her something else in the mean while thats the only reason this product only got 4 stars. when it came i was really impressed it looked a bit smaller than the picture but really beautiful.i dont regret buying it you wont either i thinks its a good ring if its your girlfriend first ring from you.condition was good packaging bulky which i didnt mind.overall good ring bulky packaging bad shhipping'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Heart Ring Heart Ring Heart Ring