Sunday 4 April 2010

Gun Maintenance - gun cleaner, hoppes


These bore cleaners are like dental floss for your gun's barrel. Used as directed and right after your shooting session, it will clean your barrel rifling safely to a mirror like shine without solvents or a mess. Keep one in your rangebag handy to remove corrosive powder and primer residues from your barrel. Quick, easy and rugged. Good for years of use although your mileage may vary. Great gift for the new gun owner! Hoppe's 24002 BoreSnake .380, 9mm, .38, .357 Caliber Pistol and Revolver Bore Cleaner

Very quick and easy. I always take this with me in my range bag. Even if you don't brake down your gun for cleaning, a few pulls through with a Bore Snake and your pistol barrel will be clean and shooting right on target.

Don't know how I cleaned my pistol(s) before buying this. Makes cleaning the barrel and cylinders of my revolver a breeze. I've since bought another one for my .45 auto. This accessory belongs in everyone's range bag or cleaning kit!

I love these bore snakes, I have one for my 9mm pistol and my rifle. You can use it as a quick cleaning tool or use it as part of a thorough cleaning. When I'm doing a thorough cleaning I:



1. Use a brush with solvent to scrub the barrel

2. Spray brake cleaner to remove the solvent

3. Use the snake to make sure its clean and give the inside of the barrel a uniform coating of oil.

4. If the snake comes out dirty I repeat the process till its clean



This is a great cleaning tool! - Hoppes - Gun Cleaner - Boresnake - Gun Maintenance'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Gun Maintenance - gun cleaner, hoppes boresnake Gun Maintenance - gun cleaner, hoppes