Thursday 8 April 2010

Backpacking - frogg toggs, rain coat


THESE ARE THE SECOND PAIR OF FROGG TOGS I HAVE OWNED JUST WORE THE OTHER PAIR OUT. THESE ARE THE BEST WARM, WATER PROOF ITEMS I HAVE EVER OWNED. HAVE TALKED FRIENDS INTO PURCHASEING THESE FOR SKING. I PURCHASED A PAIR FOR MYSELF AND MY HUSBAND FOR A FISHING TRIP TO ALASKA. IT RAINED ALL DAY THE FIRST DAY OF FISHING AND WE STAYED HIGH, DRY AND WARM. YOU CAN NOT GO WRONG WITH ANY FROGG TOG ITEM Men's frogg toggs Pro Advantage Rain Suit, BLACK, LG

I work for the railroad in train service and have to be outside 95% of the time 365 days a year. When it rains I need something to keep me dry. I tried the expensive stuff like Carharts rain jackets. I tried the cheap plastic and rubber suits from Farm-N-Fleet. Neither worked very well. Then some of the guys tried these FroggToggs and said they loved them. Very lightweight and absolutely waterproof. I bought a set and found out the same thing. These suits keep you dry and you can hardly tell you're wearing a rain suit. Extremely lightweight fabric. Definitely a great value for the money. You can't go wrong with these things if your goal is to stay dry. Buy a set. You'll probably love them like I did. Cheers! - Rain Pants - Rain Coat - Wet Weather Coat - Frogg Toggs'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Backpacking - frogg toggs, rain coat rain coat Backpacking - frogg toggs, rain coat