Thursday 8 April 2010

Activity Table - kids table, activity table


Our 20-month-old loves this table and chair set. She's a tad small for the chairs (her feet don't reach the ground), but she can sit on them by herself. The set is very cute and well made, it's easy to clean and easy to assemble. I wouldn't recommend an adult sitting on the chairs for very long, though. The one drawback to this set is the fact that the design of the feet of the table and chairs, though adorable, makes for a very slippery situation. You can't stick rubber dots on the bottoms b/c of the curve of the feet, so you can only put a rubbery surface down. A rug is OK, but not great, b/c some rugs are kind of silky or the pile is so short that the furniture slides a bit anyway. I'm sure this isn't as big an issue with older kids, but for the little ones, they need to be able to push against the furniture to get on and off it. We found a colorful rubber mat at BJ's for cheap, so we use that, and it works great. P'kolino Table and Chairs, Orange

Contrary to what the listing implies, this is NOT made from solid wood, but from particle board with a basswood veneer. I called the company and was informed that the particle board contains formaldehyde, so i'm returning the table and chairs and getting a much cheaper set from Ikea instead.



too bad; the design is cute and matches our kitchen! unfortunately, toxic materials do not match our kitchen, so... so long!



it's such a hassle that the listing is misleading!

This is perfect for my 21 month old. It's a little big for her right now as her feet can't reach the ground but she could get onto the chair by herself with no problem. There's plenty of room for her to grow into it too. She loves to sit in it to eat, drink, read, draw and watch TV by herself. My husband only had a minor complaint that a few of the pre-drilled holes was not big enough and that he had to use a drill to drive the screw in and hence the 4 stars.

we are very satisfied with the quality of the product in general. The assembly was easy - no extra tools needed, no extra muscle needed. The only flaw is, that one part does not really fit into the base. The back of the chair is therefore a little wobbly now and this can't be changed.

Otherwise we like the color and the rounded edges on table and chairs. It's a solid product, that is infact a little heavy - which is good for us.

The table and chairs are fine, nice for arts/crafts and coloring. The thing that I don't like is the orange color has gotten onto the natural wood coloring in various places somehow and cannot be wiped clean, it's there for good.

Easy to set-up, durable, easy to clean, very cute. Bought it when my son was 16 months, he did have a bit of difficulty seating on it, but now at 20 months he just backs right into it. Great for snack time and coloring. I'm sure we'll get many years out of it.

This table is the perfect size from my 2 year old. We actually got it when she was just one and a half and even then it worked pretty well (she was a little small for it, but figured out how to scooch herself into the chair rather quickly). This is a great table if you plan to use it in your main living space. It's definitely not an eye sore and it's nice to have a space just their size! We also have the matching eisel and toddler bed. Great products!

I wanted to furnish a toddler bedroom for my 2.5 year old son. I believe that kids furniture should be happy looking and well made. I did a lot of research over the interned and visited a number of stores and did not find anything that was well made and colourful at the same time. I liked the looks of the P'kolino furniture right away but was not sure how well made it was. I went through the effort of looking for a store that would actually carry it, but did not find one. So finally I ordered it on the internet. It came on time and was EXACTLY what I was looking for: happy, friendly, well made. My son loves it and is very comfortable in the bed. The table and chairs set are wonderful as well and sturdy. The bookcase is charming and well sized for a small reader. P'kolino is definitely good value and great design. I would recommend it to anyhody who appreciates nice things.

I am very pleased with the quality of this product. It is very nice and sturdy. It has smooth and round corners, which is great for my toddler. I would recommend it to anyone. I was a bit hesitant to order it initially, because of some reviews that I have read, but I totally disagree. This is a great purchase.

Nice table. Works perfect for 2 yo crafts & play doh activites. We use it for snack time for playdates. We only bought 2 chairs, 4 would have been nice. One draw back is that the legs of the chairs don't have felt bottoms.I've noticed sratches on my wood floors where my daughter has scraped it across the room. Really an easy fix. - Kids Table - Sets - Activity Table - Play Table And Chair Set'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Activity Table - kids table, activity table sets Activity Table - kids table, activity table