Saturday 13 March 2010

Wrangler


My husband is so picky about the shirts he wears to work. He loves this one. I got it in Tall so it stays tucked in. Now I guess I will buy this everyday birthday for him. He is not one for variety. It washes up well with no ironing needed (if taken out of the dryer and hung up immediately.) Wrangler Men's Cowboy Cut Work Western Long Sleeve Shirt, Blue Stonewashed, Medium

This wrangler cowboy cut shirt is a quality garment. The shirt is warm enough, but breathes, so is not sweaty. The double pockets are perfect, and the cut is roomy. The snap front is easier than buttons, and looks better, too. Recommended for guys and gals! For a heavier weight shirt, try: Wrangler Men's Cowboy Cut Work Western Long Sleeve Shirt.

I purchased this as a gift. This shirt is exactly the cut and style my stepfather prefers. He was particularly pleased with the prewashed feel of it. I would recommend this for anyone seeking to clothe the modern day cowboy or those who want to dress like one.

This is really a fine shirt. The washed fabric's character is immediately soft and heavier than you might expect. Beware the meaning of 'cowboy cut' though. This shirt's 8 inch drop narrow body is perfect for the mounted cowboy roaming the grassland, herding stray heifers and wrestling calves for branding. This shirt is not so good for the suburban cowboy lifestyle of riding the couch and desk, rounding up stray spreadsheets and wrestling calf-skin clad heifers at the local dance club. I returned the shirt, but will consider buying a size up in the future.

This is a fantastic shirt. I wear it as a work shirt but it is cut stylish enough that I can get away with wearing it to casual affairs. The thickness of the denim is similar to a medium flannel shirt so I can wear it on a warm day and not sweat. On cold days I can easily layer up as needed and not feel bulked. It is slim cut so EX large feels like a tailored fit for me. However, there is magically lots of room for body movement while working.There is some room for a large gut, but it's really a slim cowboy cut so if this is a concern you might want to try it on first or buy a bigger size than normal. The 'tall' cut is great for a working guy because it's really tall. There is not going to be any 'plumber's crack' here. To me the shirt has enough of a tailored feel that I wear it to social functions every so often. Once I wore it with a tie to go someplace. My wife wrinkled her nose and said it didn't look toooooo bad.Good enough. That's all I needed to hear. This shirt is part of my 'default' apparel and I think it will be the same for you.

Another great western shirt. This one is stonewashed and looks great and feels great. It also keeps me warm if the weather is just slightly cool. It looks and feels good right out of the dryer without any kind of touch-up needed. It feels like it will wear very well as the material feels durable.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Wrangler Wrangler Wrangler