Sunday 7 March 2010

Travel Guide - tips, italian


This book has been a great help while living in Italy. I am glad the new edition has been released while I am discovering all parts of Italy. I thank the author for her insightfulness in realizing that there needed to be a book like this written. I was introduced to the older version from a friend living in Italy, and when she moved she recommended it to me. I recommend it to anyone who is traveling or living in Italy. Made in Italy: A Shopper's Guide to Italy's Best Artisanal Traditions from Murano Glass to Ceramics, Jewelry, Leather Goods, and More, 2nd Edition

Superbly written. Helped orient me to the specialties and best buys in each region, as this was my first visit. Time is precious, especially when traveling or vacationing and with this book you can make the best use of your time. The author really did her homework.

I wanted more information on the shops and places that produce the items.I especially wanted more information on murano. I was especially disappointed there were one or few email addresses to order directly from the companys. I expected a much more comprehensive artice on MURANO AND ITS GLASS!!DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!I also thought there would be more pictures and emails for other items also!!!!!!!! - Italian - Italy - Tips - Travel'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Travel Guide - tips, italian italy Travel Guide - tips, italian