Sunday 7 March 2010

Caftans For Women


The material of this Kaftan is so soft...and light. The wide sash is loads of fun wrapped around your head. I purchased the Mustard Brown, and I'll definitely get another one in a different color. I wear it around the house and also to the store. If you're a Kaftan sort of woman, I highly recommend this. If you've never worn one, you'll be hooked the moment you put it on. One Size Traditional Kaftan Caftan - Many Colors Available (Chocolate Brown)

I was a little hesitant to order this caftan, because I am a Plus Size woman and "One Size" is notoriously one of the biggest lies in the garment industry. But this caftan fits, it's comfortable, and it washes well. What more can you ask? I purchased both the copper and the navy, and when I can budget for it, I'm going to get another color. I'll probably change my mind about the color several times before I order it, though!

I have purchased several of these over the past few years.

They are great for around the house summer wear, also for winter in the house with a light sweater, I found.

The material IS thin. You will need a slip if you are in the sunshine.

Or, a long wrap works well.



I would prefer to find a material not as thin, the seller once had solid color cotton caftans listed, but alas no more.



Fabric care is easy. I throw them in the machine, on a rinse only cycle, they can be hung up to dry or dried on "delicate" setting.

Color does not run or fade if washed in cold water.



For the price a good buy. I would suggest buying at least 2 to save on postage.

I bought one of these kaftans for something light and cool to wear on summer evenings. I liked it so much, I bought two more! They're wonderfully cool and airy, yet the rayon doesn't wrinkle and is super-easy to clean.

I order this Traditional Kaftan in purple for my sister who has past and always want to be buried in this type of african wear it was very pretty and the seller was very nice by making sure it got here on time I order at the last minute because I didn't see that color or type no where in stores my only promblem with this is that it's a little on the thin size but very beautiful I am greatful to the seller for his act of kindness thank you and yes I will be ordering again. Thank you Jackie'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Caftans For Women Caftans For Women Caftans For Women