Tuesday 23 March 2010

Tmobile - tmobile, case


First of all, I like the idea of a clear case. I have a clear case cover for my iphone too and I liked it. The problem with this particular case is that it's cheaply made. When I first got this, one of the corners would not snap at all, so it was loose and the cover would come off sometimes. After having this for about two weeks I dropped the phone once from about 3 feet onto a hard carpeted floor and the plastic which snaps the other corner broke off as well. Now I have to buy a new cover :( Clear Protector Case Phone Cover for HTC myTouch 4G

How poorly can you make a clear plastic case? Apparently, very poorly. This was a very thin case that would constantly pop off of the phone. The corner clasps wouldn't snap tight; just all around a bad case, very cheaply made.

Only the snaps in the middle lock together. The snaps in the corners don't lock even if you close both pieces without a phone. I may just have a bad sample. However, other reviews seem to indicate that my experience isn't unusual. - Tmobile - Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Tmobile - tmobile, case case Tmobile - tmobile, case