Tuesday 23 March 2010

Heart Necklace - heart, gift idea


I got this gift for a friend of mine for Valentine's day. I was a little hesitant to buy it considering there were no reviews. But there was such a good deal for it that I couldn't help myself. When I received it I was thrilled. It's a beautiful pendant and it looks just as good in person as it does in the picture. It isn't too small and the diamonds look great. None of them are foggy and they all shine beautifully. I was very pleased with this product and I'm very glad I purchased it. The only downside I can think of is that the chain is extremely thin. I definitely recommend buying this, you won't be disappointed. Sterling Silver Black and White Round Diamond Heart Pendant (1/10 cttw)

This pendant is just as advertised. The chain is very tiny and the clasp is impossible so you will want a differnt chain. The pendany itself is nice. It is just as pictured. The size is appropriate, not tiny.

The chain is cheap and flimsy, but the pendant is beyond what I expected. It is an amazing piece for the price. My girlfriend LOVED it, I will keep buying jewelry from amazon if this is the quality to expect.

From the preview picture, this necklace already looks pretty nice. But open receiving the item, it looked even better in person! Very high quality for the low price, and made a wonderful gift to my girlfriend.

I'm no jewelry expert. I actually dislike the entire idea of it considering the whole diamond game is just a scheme to rip people off, because we have so many that they are actually worth nothing. Even so, I had to buy something for my girlfriend and this item made a very nice gift that is actually larger than I expected it to be. Yeah, maybe the diamonds aren't the highest quality, but if you really care you aren't buying this diamond. Visually it looks great, steps above anything you would see outside of a case in a department store (I work at one so that's where that comment comes from). She loves the pendant and we are pleased with the item and the shipping, though I have prime so shipping never bothers me really. All and all it turned out better than I expected, honestly (though expectations were low to begin with considering I've never bought jewelry online and I wasn't sure of the quality)



If you like this item and are thinking about buying it, I say go for it.

I was shocked when I got the necklace because it's so beautiful in person... The picture on here doesn't do it justice at all. I bought this for my girlfriend and she hasn't taken it off in a month and she loves it so much. It came WAY earlier than estimated.

The pendant is absolutely gorgeous. I was worried the chain would be too thin based on some of the reviews but it was very nice and of reasonable thickness. I also like the chain pattern- it gives it a soft shine. I am very pleased with this order.

I don't have the slightest clue about picking jewelry but i gave this one a shot for my girlfriend for our anniversary. I guess i picked right because she and her whole family LOVED it..i wasn't expecting that. The necklace i got had a blemish in the silver but it was only visible if you looked really close. The chain is a bit thin and could break over time but it's easily replaced. But overall its a great piece and the girls love it so i would recommend this necklace. - Silver - Pendants - Gift Idea - Heart'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Heart Necklace - heart, gift idea pendants Heart Necklace - heart, gift idea