Friday 5 March 2010

Side-cutting Pliers - side-cutting pliers, pliers


I have to start off by saying that these dykes took a while to break in. Luckily I remember a Klein Rep once say that sometimes due to manufacturing some cutters (individual basis only) can take longer to break in. I had to use these many times like I would my linemans to bang something just to get them to break in. Now that they have, like most of my klein tools, I have zero complaints. Product works great. Klein J2000-48 8-Inch Journeyman Diagonal Cutting Pliers, Blue and Black - Pliers - Klein Tools - Wire Cutters - Side-cutting Pliers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Side-cutting Pliers - side-cutting pliers, pliers side-cutting pliers Side-cutting Pliers - side-cutting pliers, pliers