Monday 15 March 2010

Security System Battery


I needed this battery for the backup system in my house alarm. I knew that the alarm company charges $70 for a service call, so I decided to see if I could find one for sale. Of course, Amazon came through, and their partner Arrowhead Company also came through. I ordered the battery on Monday, and it arrived ahead of schedule on Wednesday, saving me the price of a service call, and likely a higher price for the battery. If this one lasts as long as the last one, I'll be really happy. 12V 4 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Replacement Battery for DIGITAL SECURITY CONTROLS DSC BD4-12

My old battery worked in security system at least five years until yellow light appeared on the touchpad. I ordered this new one, it was shipped pretty fast. I received thing in four days. I connected battery to where it belongs, in few hours yellow light went off... so it works for now. How good this battery will be? I can tell you in five years, just wait a little...'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Security System Battery Security System Battery Security System Battery