Friday 26 March 2010

Precision Screwdriver - screwdriver set, mini screw bits


Completely non-magnetic, most of my screwdrivers tend to pick up magnetic tendencies over time, on purpose or not, these haven't.



As a professional I want my tools to reflect the fact I am a professional, these have that aspect covered.



I've used lots of other precision screw drivers over the years, I never could stand the common metal hex nut topped ones. The Craftsman models felt and looked nice, but the screws tended to sharpen the Phillips head screw drivers to an unusable point over time. I've found some gimmicky interchangeable bit screw drivers from Husky that where very nice, but I wanted to avoid gimmicks.



I've yet to find anything that tops these in every category. The ESD safe part is a nice bonus since I do try to take care of ESD issues when I'm working. Wiha 27390 Slotted And Phillips Screwdriver Set, Precision ESD Safe, 7 Piece

I've always used those cheap-o dollar store precision screwdriver sets up to now. When I broke the heads off my last set trying get a screw out of a cell phone, I figured it was time to buy some decent tools for this purpose. I regret waiting as long as I did. Once I used one of these Wiha's on the screw, it came right out without incident. The next time Amazon puts out a tool coupon I'll buy the complete Wiha ESD set. It's WELL worth the money.

Needed to open a laptop so i bought the esd version just to be safe

No stripped screws these are exact fit and no wear on the screw driver tips.

These are comfortable to use once you try these you wont go back.

I've used Wiha screwdrivers for several years, but wanted an ESD set for the new lab. They are very well made, good, HARD tips and reliable. Good assortment of sizes for small work on computers or models. I use them on hard drives, as I do data recovery and computer forensics. These are perfect for disassembling laptops and laptop hard drives.



Highly recommended.

I've purchased about 20 sets of these for our employees working in a computer lab over the last 4 years. They are great quality, and they do not strip screw heads like cheaper tools. I have a standard computer tool kit that I rarely use, because these are such good quality.

Highly recommend. - Mini Screw Bits - Screwdriver Set - Precision Screwdriver Set - Screwdriver'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Precision Screwdriver - screwdriver set, mini screw bits screwdriver Precision Screwdriver - screwdriver set, mini screw bits