Friday 26 March 2010

Boat Covers


Having a 15.5 foot boston whaler sport I needed a support system. The Attwood Cover support system did the trick. I tried pvc pipes and different contraptions to create a support system. None even came close to this product I am reviewing. Had to make a few adjustements at first. Its not hard to set up and keeps your cover from falling in when in rains. So far I am happy with it. For the most part I think for me I give it 5 stars. Attwood Corporation Dlx Cover Support 19' System

I needed a cover support for my inboard ski boat and this fit the bill perfectly. The straps are easily adjustable to the proper length with good non-marring hooks and bow protector. The support pole adjusts easily and the strap bracket spreads the loads of the straps well. Easy to put up and does the job very well.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Boat Covers Boat Covers Boat Covers