Thursday 4 March 2010

Battery Charger - battery charger, battery


Another dead battery. Wall charger. Extended charge. One star for my mistake.

Lithium,Big$$ Here I Come.



From other reviewer:

The one thing I don't think is that great about this product has to do with charging, specifically overcharging. I learned this one the hard way. I had the basic charger, and it worked just fine. At some point I had a battery in the charger for an extended period of time--I just plain forgot--and it went maybe a week or so plugged in. Well, that killed both the battery and the charger, an expensive set to replace. I learned about this only after I went online to find out what had happened. Was that in the owner's manual? Maybe. I can't tell you as I've lost it, so maybe it's my own fault. But buyer/user beware: charge your battery and then unplug both the charger from the wall and the battery from the charger right away, or you'll be buying yourself a new set of both. One star for inherent charging conditions not being observed. And PRICE$$$$ Not Again! Skil 180BAT 18-Volt NiCad Pod Style Battery Pack

Bought this battery with the 'new and improved' charger. Worked for about 5 hours with the recommended 3 hour charge, but died when I left it on the charger for a week. WEAK is all I can say. Now I have 2 dead batteries and 2 battery killing chargers.

This replacement battery is just what I needed for a Skil Cordless drill that I bought on special at Lowe's last year. The replacement battery almost cost as much as the drill (approx. $50 for the drill and $40 for the battery), but it does the job. I'm happy with the drill and the battery!

I looked for a replacement battery pack for my drill in our small town and did not finding any. Even at the store where I purchased it a year ago and the local home improvement store. I even looked in Corpus Christi. Then I went on Amazon.com and found exactly the one I needed and at a good price too! And with no shipping! It was shipped immediately. Wish I had used this method of shopping first. Drill works fine with its new battery pack. Thanks Amazon.com. - Cordless Drill - Battery - Skil - Battery Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Battery Charger - battery charger, battery battery charger Battery Charger - battery charger, battery