Friday 5 February 2010

Yoga Mats - yoga towel, hot yoga


I love hot yoga and have been hooked for a while now, bought this but the only problem is that I stole my wife's yoga mat (purple) and I failed to notice that this towel is purple too, so yeah, not feelin' too "manly" rolling my purple mat and towel down! This wicks up the sweat instantly and "grips" to the mat very well. outstanding purchase!!! Absorbent, Slip Resistant Microfiber 68" X 24" Lotus Yoga Towel

buy this for whatever reason you want, but don't buy it for slip resistance. It moves, it wrinkles, it SLIPS. Can't recommend at all. I am now ordering another towel based on what people in my studio are using. Twice the price, but if it does the job, I suppose it's worth it. This is now relegated to other purposes.

I do hot yoga atleast 3 times a week, maybe 4, and pilates 5 times a week. Sure, this towel fits on the mat, but it doesn't stay put, and it wrinkles. It doesn't cling, it does slip, it is not non slip. I did use a yogitoes mat today, and used this mat also, to compare the two. Let me just say, this towel does collect sweat, but it slides all over the place. Not so fun in a 95 degrees room, doing downward dog, and suddenly you have the wrinkled towel between your feet. It fits the whole mat, but it's not so great. It wrinkles and it goes everywhere. I'll use this, but I'm going to get the higher priced Yogitoes mat. So, for the last two days, this towel has stayed folded up behind my mat, and is used when I wipe off, cause it's not non slip.I'm not returning it, cause I need the spare, it is thin, it rolls up with my mat, and rolls into my bag without any bulk.



Also,I've washed it twice, and I think it looks like it's starting to pill. But i'm keeping it cause of it's non bulky fabric,and I can use it when I do pilates only. - Hot Yoga - Yoga - Yoga Accessories - Yoga Towel'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Yoga Mats - yoga towel, hot yoga yoga towel Yoga Mats - yoga towel, hot yoga