Wednesday 17 February 2010

Teacher - office storage supplies, teacher


I LOVE this product! The size is perfect for my desk and it has enough divisions to organize every single piece of paper that would normally accumulate in a pile on my desk. If it only came with an attached pen holder I would be heaven! Nice looking, too. Safco Mesh Desk Organizer, 3 Horizontal/3 Upright Sections, 19.5 Inches Width x 8.25 Inches Height, Black (3254BL)

This is exactly what I hoped for. I was worried when I saw how small the box was, but my worries were gone the moment I set it on the desk.

This is of solid construction, yet aesthetically pleasing. It doesn't take up too much space, but holds a great deal of papers and folders. People have commented on it when they've come in my office.

The only weakness? I wish it had one more shelf or side slot. For some reason I can't explain, that would make it perfect.

This came in a plain box with very little padding, so I was afraid it would be damaged when I opened it. But I shouldn't have been worried - for such an affordable organizer, this is very sturdy and well-made. Many metal mesh things are kind of glued together, but the soldering / welding on this is well done. I wouldn't sit on it or anything, but you can put textbooks in the shelves without them bending at all, so stacks of paper should be no trouble at all. - Office Storage Supplies - Teacher - Desk Organizer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Teacher - office storage supplies, teacher desk organizer Teacher - office storage supplies, teacher