Saturday 13 February 2010

Reciprocating Saw Blades - power tools, razor blade


I just got my Porter Cable tiger Saw (see my reviews), well the saw only came with one blade so the next day I bought these blades. They were just the thing I was looking for, wood cutting, metal cutting and heavy metal cutting blades. The case is the selling feature, both sides lock, good construction. The blades cut brass pipe like butter too. Buy them here, I bought at HD and paid $25. DEWALT DW4890 15-Piece Reciprocating Saw Blade Tough Case Set

First class DeWalt quality recprocating saw blades that are packaged in a compact case. Great for the homeowner or contractor. The blades are great quality and hold their sharpness longer then most blades. The best part of this package is the case to keep the blades in. Just buy replacement blades and fill up the case again. Fits into the same box as the saw.

This is a good solid case. I purchased my orginal case two years ago and it has survived several construction projects. It is great for keeping freash blades sorted and within easy reack. There are plently of compartments so I use mine to hold my jigsaw blades as well. No more hunting in the bottem of the tool box when a blade breaks or bends.

This is a great set of blades they are sharp and keep a good edge. I orderd these with my hitichi saw and they work great. However I did find these blades a little short, I needed to cut a double header out and had to run to home depot to get a longer blade.

This is a nice set for most people. Give you a good selection for most jobs. Really like the case. I can put almost all my blades in there and toss it in my bag with the saw without them getting all bent and mixed up. Would have given it 5 stars if the case were bigger to hold longer blades.

Great blades, everything you need with the exception of a longer demolition blade. The case is worth the price alone...holds lots of blades and fits neatly in my tool bag with my saw. I love my Dewalt tools.

I bought this more for the case, but the sawzall blades are of good quality and durability. Once you burn through the blades, just buy more to fill up the case! Its also helpful not to have a bunch of loose blades in your tool bag. - Razor Blade - Power Tools - Sawzall - Dewalt'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Reciprocating Saw Blades - power tools, razor blade power tools Reciprocating Saw Blades - power tools, razor blade