Saturday 13 February 2010

Angry - cute, soft


My son wanted an angry birds plush, so I thought I'd get him this little clip on bird...he loved it! I think it was a little pricey for such a small item, but he enjoys it, and that is all that matters Angry Birds Plush Backpack Clip - Red Bird

One of my young nieces is an Angry Birds fan, so I bought this AB clip for her school backpack. It's very soft, about two inches in diameter, and has a plastic carabiner-type clip for attaching to things.



I don't know how durable it will prove to be, but it appears to be well-made, and for less than $6, it was a pretty good buy.



My niece loves it!

This makes a fantastic gift for any Angry Birds fan! I got it for a friend of mine who gets every special edition angry birds game that comes out and plays incessantly. He was absolutely thrilled! And now I know I can get him the rest of the angry birds clip ons as gifts for another time!

This Angry Birds plush backpack clip is just cute. I got it for my son for his backpack but probably won't use for fer of it getting taken. Will clip it somewhere safe. Just a fun novelty to have. It's about 3" in diameter and the clip is pretty sturdy. Gets adults talking and makes people smile. - Soft - Angry Birds - Cute'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Angry - cute, soft angry birds Angry - cute, soft