Tuesday 2 February 2010

Propaganda - propaganda, iwo jima


Another good book in the Eyewitness Series. This book does a good job of condensing the vast amount of information available on WWII and, as usual, the pictures tell the story in an interesting way for children. We collect Eyewitness Books and my kids were so glad to see this book and the others on WWI, the Civil War and the American Revolution. World War II (DK Eyewitness Books)

Very informative book that I'm giving to my grandson for his 10th birthday. It is chock full of pictures and the sequence of events is well done. My grandson is a WWII buff so he'll be delighted with this book.

This particular book is very popular with the boys at our school. So I was very pleased I could replace it when the one we had, had become beyond help to continue circulating it. So I am pleased that I could find another in very good shape to replace it with. I was surprised at the CD and had to remove that, otherwise it would have been removed by the kids and we'd never see it again. But thank you for the prompt shipment of this book.

My 8 year old son is very interested in all things that have to do with the armed forces. He loves reading this book and the detailed pictures. His stepdad also loves it! We also ordered the World War I edition for Christmas.

I bought this book for my 9 year old son. He is very interested in World War II and other wars. He truly loved this book. Besides the CD it also comes with a neat airplane poster that he thought was pretty cool. - Propaganda - Iwo Jima - War'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Propaganda - propaganda, iwo jima war Propaganda - propaganda, iwo jima