Tuesday 2 February 2010

3500 Lb Winch - 3500 lb winch


These winches are just as good if not better than the warn models at a fraction of the price. I have 2 superwinches so far a 4500lb one on my rhino and now the 3500lb one on my brute force. They are top quality and with a lifetime warranty how can you go wrong. Superwinch 1135220 Terra 35 3500lb Winch with Cable

just got a new "hotline" magazine from major tool company (paid memborship for free shipping and cut cost deals!"

I purchased this back in oct of 2010 cheaper through Amazon.



I've used Superwinch before on a 2002 450 Honday TRX Foreman and live in a swamp in LA to duck hunt...in other words, it stays in the water and mud...it still works...had one problem about a year ago and called SuperWinch and they sold they parts I needed, but instead of selling to me, they shipped free of charge...that 3,000 lb winch still works like it was new



can't say enough about Superwinch...every ATV at my camp has a WARN on it and they last about 1 season



I'm sold on the product and the service...I bought a 500 Honda and Superwinch was the only choice and I got it cheaper through Amazon

I purchace this winch for my 09 Polaris Sportsman 550 XP. I also ordered the KFI winch mount.Polaris Sportsman XP 550 & 850 KFI Winch Mount Now this winch is a BIG winch it barely fits in the KFI mount, I had to use a rubber hammer to slide the mount around the winch. The circuit breakers that it comes with is a bad design. Its not protected my nothing so you have to mount it to where the breaker does not move and touch the frame and short out. And if you are install on a polaris sportsman the front fang looking things will not fit back properly. It will have to bend alittle to be able to reinstall it. All a round a great winch, pulls my 850 pound 4wheeler locked up no problem.

Nice product - I especially liked the pre-terminated wiring which simplified installation. It took a little fiddling to get the assembly order correct (you can't put bolts through the base with the winch assembled) but other than that things went well. I was a little surprised to find this to be a reduced-size ATV-type winch. I was replacing a regular size winch that had a slightly lower rating and I was expecting something similar. I should have gotten wind of its reduced size by noting that some of the recommended accessories were labeled for ATVs. Despite the reduced size it seems to do the job and I would recommend it. I have it permanently installed in a 24' enclosed car trailer and extended the remote wiring to put the jack at the rear door and I installed the handlebar remote switch by the side door which really makes touch-ups after loading easy.

I installed this winch myself it had very good directions with it the olny problem was super winch needs a special bracket not the bracket that is used for most other winches on a polaris after getting the winch it wouldn't fit a normal polaris bracket so it set me back a week ordering a super winch bracket for a polaris ATV and when it arrived the insulation went great I haven't got stuck yet but everything works good and so far i'm very happy with this product

not very happy with this product the cable was frayed and the super winch company will not respond to my email, all i want is the cable replaced,if i asked to buy a new cable they would respond,they get their money and thats all they care about, all i want is what i payed for,i should have bought the other brand - 3500 Lb Winch'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


3500 Lb Winch - 3500 lb winch 3500 lb winch 3500 Lb Winch - 3500 lb winch