Monday 8 February 2010

Pashmina Wrap - pashmina wrap, wraps


From the picture I wasn't quite sure of the colors, but I wanted something green,so I purchased this pashmina. When it arrived I was so pleased with the color. It is a very rich beautiful jewel green with a rich red border. I have had alot of compliments whenever I wear it. 70" x 28" Border Pattern Double Layer Woven Pashmina Shawl / Scarf / Wrap / Stole - Burgandy

I ordered two of these shawls, one burgundy and one blue. The burgundy, which has olive trim, was for myself and is soft, generously sized and a really lovely color. The one I bought for a Christmas present for my best friend, the blue with what looks on my monitor like red -- but is really fuschia -- had a nickel-sized hole visible through the plastic. Disappointing. I sent it back and got a prompt refund. For the price plus shipping, this was a lot of money to spend on something that arrived so obviously damaged. So quality control leaves something to be desired. But as I say, the other shawl was beautiful. So I guess it's hit or miss.

I love this piece- I bought the olive green: its not a rich, brighter-olive. the colors are brilliant- actually much brighter and richer than the pictures show (to be expected of silk-pashmina). the shawl is super soft and fairly warm. I love this shawl and would recommend it highly!

after reading other reviews, I was greatly disappointed; seemed to be cheaply made and even had a large flaw down the back. Although the colors were quite nice, the shaw was not worth the $25.00 pricetag. I returned it immediately. I do not like to speak negatively about anything, but this is for the good of others looking to buy...

This wrap is very nice. I really liked it. I think the picture of it makes it look a little bigger then what it is. I think my mother in law will be wearing it more like a scarf then a wrap. The fabric is beautiful and the product is well made.

When I read the reviews for this item, I was convinced this is the product I would buy to give as a thank-you gift for a remarkable professor who helped me with my PhD applications. They were right! The scarf is so soft, so silky and so luxurious. It is a stark difference from ones you see on side-walk stalls in New York, or small vendors in Toronto. I bought the burgundy for my professor, and it makes anyone look like a rich and sophisticated person who has a great sense of style. It is a little expensive (I bought it for $25) but I feel it was a well-worth purchase.

This shawl is SO soft! I purchased this as a gift for a friend, since I have a similar one, myself. I was surprised by the quality of it- heavy and well woven! The colors are beautiful, too. A great product for the price!

This is a beautiful garment. I bought it as a present for my wife. She loves it. She says it is too fancy for wearing around the house or while running errands. It is better worn for an evening out or when attending a social event.



I like several things about this Pashmina Shawl.

It is light weight but still warm.

It comes in a wide selection of colors. I chose fuscia, which is attractive and stylish.

It is long and wide (70" by "28") so it covers my wife's body when it is chilly.



I recommend this product, it is perfect for a cool spring day or a chilly autumn evening. - Wraps - Pashmina Wrap - Pashminas'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Pashmina Wrap - pashmina wrap, wraps pashminas Pashmina Wrap - pashmina wrap, wraps