Sunday 14 February 2010

Child Suitcase


This luggage is very cute and a good size for packing a little girls stuff. The only thing I didn't like about it was that it has only two hard walls. One on top and and one on the bottom. The two sides of the bag has only plastic walls. It is probably because the side walls are a little curved-in to copy the butterfly shape. This bag does not look as much attractive when it is not full. I wanted to give it as a gift and I had to fill it up with shipping plastic wraps so that it does not look collapsed and wrinkly. Stephen Joseph Girls 2-6X Rolling Luggage, Butterfly, One Size

We bought this for my daughter (3 1/2) to help with trips to grandma's and such. We haven't used it enough to comment on the durability, but it's spacious and my daughter loves it. She used it to pack up all the toys she acquired during our visit. In the future, it could be great for both clothes and carry-on activities. I like some of the smaller pockets, too. So far, big thumbs up.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Child Suitcase Child Suitcase Child Suitcase