Sunday 31 January 2010

Subwoofer Cable - cables, blueproton


I ordered this adapter to use with the Acoustic Research AP053 Sub-woofer RCA to RCA Cable. I needed it since my sub-woofer is older, and had jacks for Left and Right channels. The cable is well-built and durable. I have always liked Acoustic Research audio products and this was a good price. There are cheaper adapters out there, but I was willing to pay a little more for AR quality. Acoustic Research AP040 Y Adaptor RCA female to 2 RCA male molded connectors

Well I purchased this item so I can run two subwoofers at the rear of the room. I ran a single sub cable to this y-adapter with one end into one sub and with the use of another rca coupler I ran another sub cable to the other corner where the other sub is placed. Very useful as I only needed to run (hide) a single cable from amp to behind the couch.

I have no buzz/hum coming from the subs so I figure the product is doing its job well.



The product itself is about 10" long... nice solid male and female connecters with tight fittings. I do not have any monster y-adapters to compare this product with but compared to the genaric rca splitters the AR cable is much much better. Not only in gold plated connections but cable quality is also much better... at least twice if not three times as thick.



On a side note I just want to tell you if you are going to purchase this item stay away from the seller Blueproton. Absolutely terrible seller with zero customer service!



Great Product if you have a need for one, you wont be disappointed. - Audio Cables - Interconnects - Blueproton - Cables'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Subwoofer Cable - cables, blueproton cables Subwoofer Cable - cables, blueproton