Tuesday 12 January 2010

Poor Customer Service - ballerina, kids


I purchased two items from this supplier; a hat and a pair of shoes. The hat was fine but the shoes were poorly manufactured and the flowers fell off when the shoes taken out of the box - both shoes!! I have called and sent messages for two weeks. No one has called me back and I received two messages; one asking for more details on the problem and one telling me they are requesting flowers from the manufacturer. I asked if they expected us to repair the shoes. I haven't heard from them since then and that's been more than a week. This supplier seems to do a good job of sending merchandise out but has very poor service after the sale. I order online at least three times a week so I'm not a novice and this is not acceptable. I don't know exactly how I will resolve this, but I will never order from this supplier again nor will I recommend it to other buyers. It's not worth the headache if there is a problem with the order you receive. Mud Pie Baby Buds Ballet Slippers, Pink - Baby Gift - Baby Clothing - Kids - Ballerina'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Poor Customer Service - ballerina, kids kids Poor Customer Service - ballerina, kids