Tuesday 12 January 2010

Cell Phone Headsets - jabra headset, cell phone headsets


I have had several Jabra headsets now and really there the only ones I will use. Unlike most I really don't like bluetooth head sets and prefer the corded version. I just find them easier - plug in and go. Plus there is no worry about the battery being charged. This hands free model is clear on both the speakers and the listeners ends. The boom also makes sure that the background noise is limited. Jabra C510 2.5mm/3.5mm Headset

I don't like Bluetooth on my ear sending signals constantly. This headset is perfect. It comes with both size plugs (2.5mm/3.5mm) and works great with my LG Dare cell phone. I recommended it to my son and he got one for his Droid cell phone. He is also very satisfied with this product. Great price also.

I cannot seem to keep track of the pricey Bluetooth headsets. They are so small I frequently misplace them in my purse, car & a number of other places that I cannot retrieve them. So I decided to go back to the old school wired headsets that I once used. I recalled Jabra being one of the better brands so I purchased one for me & one for my husband. These fit comfortably, the sound quality is excellent and the price is perfect. I used to spend $100 for each bluetooth device, 95% less is fabulous. I would highly recommend!

I have no complaints about this headset. It is the most comfortable one I have ever used. I have had no complaints about its sound clarity in two months of use.



Buyers of this product should know that the 2.5mm to 3.5mm adaptor is the problem. I would have given the Jabra C510 5 stars for its combination of quality and value, but the adaptor makes this a 3 star product at best. In two months, the very thin wire in the adaptor has frayed through. I am looking for a new adaptor, and a good one, if I can find it, will cost about as much as the headset with adaptor originally cost. In fact, the required adaptor, one which would enable an iPhone 4 to accept the jack from an old 2.5mm headset, is not as common as you might expect. I am still looking. Next time, I will buy a headset that does not require an adaptor.

This item worked great for a month. Unsure why? Luckily it comes with a converter which I was able to hook my old head piece to. The company has yet to contact me back. I know it was under $10. I wouldn't waste your money.

Judging by the reviews this headset is hit or miss. Guess I got a miss. I hear everything crisp and clear, but everyone complains about how I sound on their end. I'm also needing to use the adapter which seems to be when most people are having quality problems. Interestingly, people stated that their adapter converted 3.5mm to 2.5mm, mine was the opposite. That's actually why I took a chance on it thinking I wouldn't need the sketchy adapter. The search continues....



UPDATE:



So I ended up buying a Plantronics headset which I used the same adapter for that came with this headset. Perfect clarity on both ends. So it wasn't the adapter after all, the headset itself is garbage. I also tested this headset with the voice recorder and it is indeed very scratchy and crackles. - Cordless Phone Headset - Cell Phone Headsets - Earpiece - Jabra Headset'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cell Phone Headsets - jabra headset, cell phone headsets jabra headset Cell Phone Headsets - jabra headset, cell phone headsets