Monday 4 January 2010

Nursing


My baby is exclusively breastfed, and I live in these tops. LOVE them! I bout several in a few colors because I wear them just about every day and night. The longer length is fantastic - built in bra provides support even to D cup mama. Great for wearing under regular shirts ....because when you lift the shirt to nurse, the tank keeps your belly covered. I wish I would have known how wonderful these were before baby was born - so I could STOCK UP! A "MUST HAVE" for any nursing mom (or mom to be)! Gilligan & O'Malley® Womens Side Sling Nursing Tank - Heather Grey L

This tank is an excellent length and fit and it very easy to open. My only complaint is the shelf bra. It is not supportive enough to wear without a bra, but with a bra it feels constrictive a lot of times. Overall though, it is my most worn nursing tank (I use as undershirt).'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Nursing Nursing Nursing