Monday 4 January 2010

Benchtop Drill Presses


Looked all over the internet, but the Amazon deal was the best. Good shipping and delivered exactly as stated in the buy. Took about 30 minutes to assemble, and use almost daily. Good to have a great drill press. Buffalo Tools DP5UL Drill Press

Purchased this drill press and received it two weeks ago. Delivered to my PO Box in Hawaii via USPS. Package was damaged as was the motor cover and the pulley cover. After a little "body & fender" work, all was OK. Depth gauge was missing a nut, but discovered it was SAE and not metric, so I had a spare in stock. I called the help number and they were very responsive. They are located in St. Louis (drill was made in China, of course). I have used the press several times, and it works well. It is a small drill press, but it fits my needs.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Benchtop Drill Presses Benchtop Drill Presses Benchtop Drill Presses