Wednesday 20 January 2010

Lint Magnet - pants, expandable waist


These are great pants that give a little extra room around the waist when needed.

I bought 3 pair in Navy, Khaki and Stone. They fit me well and look good all the time.

Try a pair and see what you think. Haggar Men's Mynx Gabardine Hidden Expandable Waist Pleated Dress Pant,Black,34x29

Very nice pants, very comfortable. Up to Haggar's usual standards. I like the expandable waist, gives me room to grow or shrink (hah), but I also don't have to worry about trying them on before I buy.



Due to packaging there's a horizontal crease halfway down each leg (pretty much unavoidable unless they're shipped rolled up in a cylinder -- hah hah). A warm iron took them right out.



I like these. I'll be buying more as budget permits.

These look GREAT! They fit comfortably and are light as well as durable so you dont get overheated. The lightweight feel lets the pants keep their pleated look. I recommend buying a few pair of these if you need some GREAT dress pants!

When I opened the package there was a fishy chemical smell coming from the pants. I washed them to try and get the smell out but not only did it not get better it passed the smell on to a couple of socks and a towel I had in the washer.



Not sure if this was a one time thing but sure was strange. - Pleated - Pants - Flat Front - Expandable Waist'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Lint Magnet - pants, expandable waist pleated Lint Magnet - pants, expandable waist