Wednesday 20 January 2010

Cell Phone Accessories - earbuds, cellphone


A good buy...clear sound with out a lot of noise. The unit also comes with four rubber earpieces so you can pick the one that fits best in your ear. There is no volume control, you will have to use the one on your phone. Their is a mute button built into the wire.



Quality seems good. JBuds J3MS In-Ear Single Earphone style Headset with Microphone for iPhone / Android / BlackBerry / HTC / LG / Motorola / Palm / Samsung - Black

I tried several single earbuds, this is the only one that I liked. Clear, comfortable, good construction, great value. I am buying a couple extra ones so I am never without one. You won't find a better ear piece for your phone. Order this while you can.

I can't believe how silly I must have looked to all the stores that I visited trying to buy something like this. I like bluetooth technology and long ago got used to using earpiece headsets when I talk while driving. The problem is that battery operated headsets are a pain: 1) they become another device that must be charged, and 2) they drain battery life of the phones that use them. I need fewer things to worry about to make my life easier.



Solution: a wired headset. But no one seems to carry them. I researched these and pulled the trigger on this one. I couldn't be happier. Nice quality materials. Cool looking. Great sounding. Awesome value. No issues. Highly recommend. I'm buying a 2nd set for my wife.



5 stars.

I bought this item about a month ago, and the sound was great. The device worked well with my iPhone, until the button...the only button that does everything you need...stopped working. I don't know why, there was no trauma, it simply stopped working. I can still use the earpiece and mic, I just have to get my phone out to pause my music, answer my phone, skip to the next track, etc. So I hopped on the JLab website, registered my product, and filed a warranty claim. Just like that, I have a new unit being mailed to me.



It's unfortunate that the product broke so quickly, but I really can't complain too much since replacing it was so easy.

[This review has been rewritten thanks to helpful corrections in comments]



This earset sells for a wide range of prices under various product names including J3MS, J3M, etc. Prices seem to vary from $10 to $25. I bought at $17. JLAB appears to be experimenting with pricing, searching on Google prices I found them selling direct at $17.



Curiously, this is about only reasonably priced comfortable wired earset sold for the iPhone. Apple sells their earset (stereo, not so comfortable), you can buy high end stereo earsets, and you can buy monaural bluetooth earsets. For wired monaural though, this seems to be it. Shure used to make a great and reasonably priced 2.5mm wired earset, but they gave up.



Mine came promptly from JLAB with Amazon's trouble-free packaging. In my testing the earset worked quite well with my 4G iPhone and is very comfortable. The single button will start/stop music and will answer and terminate calls -- which is more than I expected and is very much appreciated.



It doesn't feel super durable, but it's a cut above the competition



If it holds up, I'll look for the price to drop below $18 and I'll buy two more.



I'd rate this product as 4 stars, but deduct 1 star for the highly variable pricing. I prefer my prices to be more consistent.

I was impressed with the quality of sound right out of the box with these. I expected way less for the price. It seems very well made too. I'll be buying other products from here in hopes that the rest of their items are just as well made.

I was under the impression that there would be two earbuds, but this is just a cord with a mic and one earbud, which for driving and phone calling, makes sense and is actually great, I was just hoping these could double as gym headphones which I'll now be purchasing. However, this single JBud mic set is awesome, click on and off music, talk clearly over the phone, bump bass into one ear. Peace.

I bought this product because of the recent reviews I read. I have an HTC Inspire 4G cellphone and I do not get good reception on this earpeice. I do like that it does work fine for my IPOD 4G. I'm stilling searching for the best earpeice for my phone and that also can be use on my IPOD 4G. - Earphones - Comfortable - Earbuds - Cellphone'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cell Phone Accessories - earbuds, cellphone earphones Cell Phone Accessories - earbuds, cellphone