Friday 8 January 2010

Guaranteed To Be A High Quality Suit


Purchased this suit, here is a summary of my experience:



Shipping was fast. Also, the suit itself is very nice. High quality, the material seems lightweight and looks classy. Unfortunately, it didn't fit. The jacket and vest were fine, but the pants were VERY tight. Not just around the waist, but down the legs too. In my opinion, not a good look for a suit. I guess I'm used to looser, American style suits.



I successfully returned the item, but this seller has a very cumbersome return system. You have to sent an email to file for some return number or something. This number expires in less than a week, so if you don't ship it within a day or so of receiving your number, they will not accept the return (even if it's in transit, from what I understood).



Just fair warning; if you buy from this seller, make sure you are organized and stay on top of everything (keep all original packaging, etc.). Also, consider trying on some authentic Italian-designed suits, to make sure you like the fit (large shoulder pads, tight pants). Perhaps that was my problem. Gino Valentino Vested Mens Suit Made in Italy Australian Worsted Merino Wool / Silk 150's Canvas Front Jacket + Flat Front Pants + Vest 3 Button 3pc Three Button Business Suit Black Faint Shadow Stripe (42 Short)

I was really impressed with this suit. The fit was great and the fabric was perfect. (not too heavy, not too thin). Many compliments on the look. I would suggest investing in a lint roller though because the suit picks up lint easily.

I ordered my 3 pieces suit and two day later it came. The delivery was very good. The response email is very fast. It fit and look better than I expected. I love the quality of the material too. It was very ligh. The one thing that I not like is the way the delivery guy deliver the package. I was not home. My mom told me that the guy just knocked on the door and then just drop the package and left. I would rather someone sign for the package. Let said if my mom is not home, anyone that walk by can just pickup the package and I will not receive it. But overall I love the company customer services and it fast delivery.

It has the right drop, the cut was shapely but not to trim, the jacket has a nice hang and fits well across the shoulders, and the linen is good quality. The attention to detail is high with a high quality of construction, the stitching is excellent, and the hidden finishes are well done!!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Guaranteed To Be A High Quality Suit Guaranteed To Be A High Quality Suit Guaranteed To Be A High Quality Suit