Saturday 9 January 2010

Drip Pans - stovetop, kitchen


I've had these quite a few months now and have really put them to the test as I cook at home quite a bit and I'm a pretty messy chef! These look really nice still, and so far have been easy to just wipe out without any staining or stuck on burnt bits that have dripped down from a boiling over pot or slapping-grease frying pan. They make a lot of difference in the appearance of your stove-top range and give the kitchen an over-all cleaner and neater look. They're very shiny black, sort of enameled looking and fit my range well. I've only soaked them twice for about 30 minutes as usually wiping them out with a damp cloth usually gets them clean. I'm pleased with my purchase and would recommend these to others. Range Kleen P10124XZ Porcelain Universal Set Of 4 Containing 3 Units P101, 1 Unit P102, Black

The drip pans are exactly what I expected. I clean them regularly, actually immediately, if needed with a soap pad, so that nothing will harden. This will keep them looking nice. I had the same kind of drip pans before (not purchased at Amazon) and they served me for many years.

As far as I know there is nothing better on the market. If there is, please let me know.

Exactly as described - they fit perfectly and make the stove look much better!



I also had the problem with them arriving stuck together. I put them in the freezer for 15 minutes, then placed a towel on the edge of the drip pans and use a screwdriver to pry them apart. No scratch marks!

This product arrived on time, priced reasonable compared to other sources.

However, the pans were packed so tightly that the bottom two would not separate. It required some prying. Getting them apart left a couple scuff marks on the rim of the last one. Not serious enough to bother sending them back.

Still, so far they look nice, and time will let me know if they stand up better than the standard aluminum ones do. - Stovetop - Stove - Drip Pans - Kitchen'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Drip Pans - stovetop, kitchen kitchen Drip Pans - stovetop, kitchen