Monday 25 January 2010

Accurate Scale - digital scale tare accurate, postage scale


This product is extremely easy to use and very accurate! When using battery power instead of the AC adapter, it even turns off after not being used for a while to preserve battery life. I would recommend this product to anyone that needs to weigh items under 75lbs! Very pleased with my purchase. Weighmax 2822-75 lbs capacity, Blue,Postal Shipping Scale, Battery and AC Adapter Included

I bought this scale so I could use the free USPS.com mailing service. The scale I got from one of the commercial mailing services did not have a digital read-out and only worked with their online service. Needless to say, it was useless when I discontinued the commercial mailing service. The cost of this scale was about the same as one month of the commercial service and I can mail boxes and packages using the free USPS.com mailing service using this scale. It is easy to use, very intuitive, and works well. The range of weights is also helpful since the limit of priority mailing is 70 lbs. It is a good buy!

I received the Weighmax 2822-75 lb capacity scale that I purchased at Amazon.com. It arrived on time and in perfect condition. I sell on line and need to be able to take a picture of the items on the scale and the weight window. It worked very well. I am pleased with the purchase. I would certainly purchase from this supplier again. Thanks!!!

I started selling on-line and I thought I needed a nice scale to weigh the items and print the shipping labels from home to save some time and money. Started looking around in Amazon for scales that had over 4 stars average rating and also some nice reviews. It was between a food scale and a postal scale. At first i thought about going with a food scale since those are more accurate with small items, but then I went with the WeighMax 2822-75lb Digital Postal Scale in case I had to ship heavy items in the future and so far I haven't been disappointed. After shipping a few items under 1lb I have found out that this scale is very accurate and the items have been off by 0.2oz the most compared to the postal scale of the Post Office.



I always keep the scale plugged in on my desk and haven't tested it with the battery yet. It is small enough so it doesn't take that much space. I first tested the accuracy of the scale with dumbbells and I was worried at first because I would get different numbers with different dumbbells of the same weigh (10lb) but after figuring out that those things are cheaply made and are only meant to build muscle so they don't have to be very accurate.... and after shipping a few items, i was finally satisfied that this is a great scale.



Even though this review is for the blue scale, I'm sure the black and the gray ones are the same. - Accurate Scale - Shipping Scale - Digital Scale Tare Accurate - Postage Scale'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Accurate Scale - digital scale tare accurate, postage scale accurate scale Accurate Scale - digital scale tare accurate, postage scale