Sunday 6 December 2009

Wire Stapler


If you have to pull light cable around the house, this is your helper. Curved staple and a wire guide to help you hide phone wire, etc under your baseboards or over doorways. Makes a big difference and so much easier than individual wire tacks. Not a replacement for the regular staple T-50 (nor vise versa) - this is a specialized product and very good at what it is suppose to do. Arrow Fastener T25 Low Voltage Wire Staple Gun, fits wire up to 1/4-Inch

doesnt do flat staples. you shouldnt use a staple gun directly on a cable as it can still crimp the cable and damage it.



better bet is to buy a good flat staple gun that can be used for lots of different things and a bunch of zip ties. staple a zip tie where youre running cable and then tie it into place that way. keep it a little loose so you dont harm the cable.

This stapler is a fantastic time saver if you are installing TV cable or phone wire in attics and basements. It makes the job look finished. This will not work for 12/2 or 14/2 electrical wire. Arrow has the T72 for that, but I have not checked it out yet.

I bought this after buying the dual purpose 2025 Stapler. I used that one for about a half hour and got nothing at all accomplished. I was trying to staple round phone chord on top of some base trim and managed to get about 3 staples out of a hundred into the trim. They weren't even going straight down. They were going everywhere else though, up in the air, ricocheting off the wall, in my face and eyes, killing spiders in the corner. I had to keep clearing out the thing too. Jam after Jam and I wasn't making toast. Stick to the T25P Stapler if you want to staple round cable. It is precise and does the job as it's supposed to with no problems.

Staple video cable coax close to wall and corners. Staples did not jam at all. Very easy to use and to load staples. Unlike the square type staples, this also takes the rounded top to fit the coax and professional look.

WOW. I've done some stapling of wires over the years and was never satisfied with the results. I was using the standard square staples. This thing is awesome. I used it to secure a coax and phone wire and it did a wonderful job. One thing to note is that the the built in guide has to be pushed up into the housing before it will shoot a staple. I loaded mine the first time and to make sure it was working and to check the depth that it shoots I tried it on a blank piece of scrap and nothing came out and I got worried until I put the wires in and it worked great.

A sturdy, well built stapler that functions smoothly and feels comfortable in the hand. Staples are easy to load and clear if they jam. I used it to install and secure coaxial cable to very narrow baseboard where it performed well delivering staples to a tight surface area.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Wire Stapler Wire Stapler Wire Stapler