Friday 18 December 2009

Stainless Steel - necklace, gift idea


i just got the necklace's today i love them! they are prefect except for the fact that the key doesnt quite fit the heart. i cant wait to give my fiance the key christmas morning! I LOVE IT! THANK YOU! <3 :D Key To My Heart Necklace Set In Silver

The idea and concept is very cute, but both pendants are OVERLY big. The heart is about the size of a half dollar, which I wouldn't wear on my neck. But I am currently using the necklace on my rear-view mirror and so is my boyfriend.

Too big and tacky for my liking. Additionally, the chain for my necklace broke, so I can't wear it anymore. I tried fixing it with a safety pin, which only added on to the tackiness. Since I don't wear my necklace anymore, my boyfriend finds no need to wear the key anymore. Sweet gesture and a very cute idea, but the product quality is very poor. - Stainless Steel - Gift Idea - Necklace - Valentines Day'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Stainless Steel - necklace, gift idea valentines day Stainless Steel - necklace, gift idea