Friday 18 December 2009

Skin Care - tmobile, mytouch 4g


Fits very well on the MyTouch4g phone, and looks very handsome. The buttons line up well, which I found particularly helpful with the power/standby button which I found to be a little too sensitive without a skin. Very easy to grip and pleasing to the hand. I also liked that it would stick to smooth surfaces (like a desktop) but would slide on cloth surfaces (like the inside of your phone case). Good product and thumbs up all around. Amzer Luxe Argyle High Gloss TPU Soft Gel Skin Case for HTC mytouch 4G - Smoke Grey

After reading the reviews, I purchased this case and was pretty happy with the results. It fit perfectly into place with no forcing. It has a nice finish and feel to it. I've had previous phones with silicone cases and while those are nice, you run into a problem with friction and lint if you put your phone in your pocket. Not so with this case. There was only one problem I noticed right off the bat though. A lot of times I use a leftover Blackberry charger for a spare when I'm upstairs and because the standard charger with the USB is so short. The problem is that the plug on the Blackberry is too big for the window over the charging port of the case. Easy fix though. Took out an Exactoblade and carefully cut a little extra space out. Problem solved. I would highly recommend this case. With only one minor problem, it's a great case for the money.

This is a cool case visually. Slick rubbery feel so it grips to your hands unlike another cheap case that i bought that wouldn't stay snapped shut on the corner and couldn't really grip it. I highly recommend this case for your Mytouch 4g.

I honestly could not ask for a better case! It keeps the screen open so you don't have to fight to press the P or the Q. MOST IMPORTANTLY, I have dropped my phone many times from my hip to concrete a little over 3 feet, several times and all my phone does is bounce like a football and is working as smoothly as first day when I pick it pack up. I had one of those plastic coveralls before, but this is sooooo much better, wouldn't trade it at all, unless for something better haha!

I saw all the great reviews on this and decided to give this case a try in place of a case I bought from T-Mobile. This is much better - better fit, better feel, better quality. The grey argyle is a nice touch. Highly recommended case.

This case fits great and does a good job at protecting the phone from scratches and minor bumps and bruises. I don't think it would protect the phone from a long fall, but I purchased it just to protect it from normal day-to-day wear and tear. After I had used the case on my phone for a few days I bought another one (the pink one) for my wife, and she loves it as well.

Good quality and well built, it's a perfect match for mytouch 4G.

Gives you a good grip to the phone and protects from drops, without this cover a 4 ft drop had resulted the back cover and battery fall apart from the phone.

The case fits perfectly on my phone and looks great. It does not make my phone look bulky like a lot of other cases tend to. Much better quality than the soft case my husband bought from the store when he got his phone. - Htc - Tmobile - Mytouch 4g - My Touch Mytouch 4g Tmobile'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Skin Care - tmobile, mytouch 4g mytouch 4g Skin Care - tmobile, mytouch 4g