Saturday 5 December 2009

Shower Gel - body, dove


I have sensitive skin that is prone to getting dry, particularly during the winter months and dry weather. I thought I would give this new line a try and it was alright. The scent is just right as it is not overpowering but definitely detectable, although I can understand some people being turned off by it.



The primary moisturizing ingredient in this body wash is the same as in many others - petrolatum. Those saying that this body wash does not moisturize enough - I would recommend letting the lather set on your body for at least a minute or two. Petrolatum is not an instantaneous moisturizer and needs some time to settle on the skin to do its job. Try aiming the water off of you as you lather and let it set for a couple of minutes. Even with this technique, however, this body wash just isn't as moisturizing as it says, especially in comparison to Dove 'Deep Moisture'.



Overall - I liked this body wash. I'm rather picky with my personal hygiene products and Dove For Men passes with an average score. Dove Men and Care Body and Face Wash, Extra Fresh, 18 Ounce (Pack of 3)

Normally I use Irish Spring soap but noticed recently that it has been drying my skin out during the winter months. The Dove Men Body and Face Wash works great so far, cleans especially good as a face wash. I like that its a combination body and face wash, for a guy its very convenient not having to use multiple products. I tried two of the three scents. The Clean Comfort has a clean and cool scent to it (Coolwater'ish). The Extra Fresh has a fresh lemon type of scent to it. I like both, clean out of the shower smell but not overpowering like the usual cheap drugstore stuff. Best face cleanser Ive used and will continue using, highly recommended. - Dove - For Men - Bath - Body'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Shower Gel - body, dove for men Shower Gel - body, dove