Saturday 5 December 2009

Bicycle Accessories - garmin 305, forerunner


I was ready to buy a new Garmin 305 watch because my old one was not charging properly. i saw this in Amazon's inventory an decided to splurge on the $20 it costs to try to avoid the major expenditure. I received it and it works perfectly. my wife, the runner is happy. I am not happy. now I have to find another gift for my wife. Garmin Charging Cradle for Forerunner 205 and 305

I purhcased this because it was brand new. The charging cradle looks and feels just like original. However, the manufacturing specs are not quite right though. The clips to hold the watch in place are about 1mm off. This does sound like much, but it prevents the watch from locking in place. This cradle requires a rubber band or other fastener to hold down the watch in cradle so it will charge. Don't buy this. You are better off buying a used one so you know it works.

works just fine. I lost my other base but had the usb cable. I've tested with other standard usb cables and it works also. I'm guessing that's not the manufacture recommendation but haven't seen any difference. Kind of expensive but way cheaper than buying a new watch.

Got this after needing a secondary one for a different location. It seems to work fine and have had no issues with it so far. It does not come with the USB cable - so if you lost that you will need to purchase that seperately. Other than that it works as described.

I purchased this extra charging cradle so that I could have one at both ends of my bicycle commute. Works as advertised as one would expect from such a simple device. Seems a bit pricey. Couldn't find a third-party version. Must be a Garmin licensing thing. - Forerunner - Garmin 305 - Garmin - Cycling'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bicycle Accessories - garmin 305, forerunner garmin Bicycle Accessories - garmin 305, forerunner