Tuesday 22 December 2009

Michael Jackson


I just had to weigh In. This Is undoubtedly one of the greatest songs AND videos of all time.

And I am a Rock fan. The top 10 now would torture me. Yet his song and CD Thriller still sound fresh.

It's a slam 5 stars for sure. If not tell me what your using to measure? He helped set the bar! Thriller

Still one of the best songs ever. This is a timeless classic that never gets old. A song that stands alone. A song that should be in everyone's music collection.



This song mixes a dance type sound with the halloween type sound that has been beautifully created. When you listen to it you think about what it would have been like to create this sound with the voice of MJ and how it all came together.

Michael Jackson-Thriller Album Cover, Music Poster Print, 24 by 36-Inch



I first purchase the LP in December, 1982. I remember the sound as being just this side of brilliant.

By the time Billie Jean hit the air waves, I have move on to other artists.

Then the Thriller video hit and my interest was renewed.

All the songs are the best that any artist could ever want.

This has been always been one of my favorite songs! I even had the making of Thriller on VHS and always used to watch it every night during the summer as a kid (I was in love with MJ back then, this was back in the mid 90's).



I heard the orignal demo for this song called "Starlight"...all I can say is thank goodness he changed it to "Thriller" or else he wouldn't have had the same success lol...

While Beat It was Michael Jackson's signature song, Thriller seems like it's a close second. Despite the fact that it wasn't written by the singer, It still felt true to Michael Jackson's style.



This song is so cool, that its album became the best-selling album OF ALL TIME. And that is saying something.



What seems really odd (To me) about Thriller is that there are zombies involved within the environment of the song. Fortunately, the scenery was able to fit in.

bought this album when it first came out, and bought the anniversary album - which is great with his updated versions with Akon, Will.i.am, Fergie... it's still my favorite of his albums... but I love them all

After you download this song and it begins to play it only gets a couple of lines in before it stops...I got a better download off of a free sight than this. That's totally messed up! It makes me really mad that you have to jump through all the hoops just to open the song and it barely plays not even 10 seconds...come on now, REALLY! I might as well just light my dollar on fire, at least I would get a cool visual. If I could, I would give this download a negative rating because it was so bad.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Michael Jackson Michael Jackson Michael Jackson