Tuesday 22 December 2009

Hp Ac Adapter


Absolutely love this product! This makes my third power block for my HP laptop and it came even better than what was shown in the photo! It runs very cool for my laptop (unlike another off brand charger I bought that would literally burn your skin) and it has a very lord cord which is so helpful. It seems to be put together very well and not cheap-like. Would definitely buy this again if I lost it or accidentally broke it! HP ED495AA 90 Watt Smart AC Adapter

They work just fine, and seem to really be original HP issue. But the ones I got were in opened boxes and had clearly been at least uncoiled. I presume, therefore, that they were used, not new. But for the price, I'm not complaining - they work just like new.

The best thing about this was the speed in which it arrived - I ordered it on a Tuesday, and it arrived TWO DAYS LATER, on a Thursday. Considering the date-of-arrival was listed as 4-14 days, that's great.

The shipped sent me out the product ASAP I recieved it about 4 or 5 days sooner than I had anticipated, which was great because my power adapter had died. I began having issues with the new one. I happened to be up late into the night so I emailed the seller at 12:58 am I had a response by 1:05 am. He very quickly got me a new adapter! A+++++++

I was very disappointed to find that this "universal adapter" was NOT compatible with my laptop, even though the advertisement claims it is. When I tried to return the item because it wasn't compatible, PCUniverse DENIED me. I could'nt be more dissatisfied with my experience. BIG WASTE OF MONEY.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Hp Ac Adapter Hp Ac Adapter Hp Ac Adapter