Thursday 10 December 2009

Makita Replacement Battery


Hi.......

Thanks for such a quick process. I received the battery 3 days after I ordered, by simple US Mail.

Brand new condition, the battery charged up really well and is in use now. What a great difference from the old batteries I was putting up with.

I did'nt need a whole new system and drill to use. I just needed my old drill to use around the house. This battery gave new life to my drill.

Thanks again for your quick service and the great condition the battery came. Pwr+ 7.2v Battery for Makita 7000 632002-4 4073d 6019dwle Ml702 (1300mah Ni-cd)

This battery works as well, or better, than the battery I received with my original purchase back in 1988. Each charge has outlasted the job I was using it for. It fits four different Makita tools, also purchased in 1988. The price was $8.00 less than the previous replacement battery I bought locally at Battery Warehouse four years ago. They also had to special order it, which required two trips to the Warehouse, and required payment in advance. This whole transaction was so much easier, and less of a hassle. I ordered this, and a book from my Wish List, and with free shipping, had my order in a few of days.

I bought this battery after one of my old ones quit working after several years. When I opened the package and put it in the cordless it was completely dead so I put it in my charger. After a couple days I took it off the charger and put it in the cordless again but it still has no charge. I returned it to Amazon under their return policy. I will not buy another PWR brand battery.

This hard to find replacement battery for my old 7.2V Makita drill worked out perfectly. My last old battery died and I was afraid that my favorite old cordless drill that works great would become obsolete. I was very happy to find this replacement that no store carries any longer.

After a mix up of delivery, the items were correctly send after an inconvenient of phone call, email, and a trip to the post office. The products are working as expected after the two weeks from the order date. The refund of the postage were send after two weeks. I loved the batteries and make my Makita drill units work like new again.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Makita Replacement Battery Makita Replacement Battery Makita Replacement Battery